Based on the development trend of education internationalization and the needs of professional development, the School of Economics and Management of TYUT established the ACCA elite class in October 2019.
The ACCA project is a development project supported by the School of Economics and Management of TYUT. Every academic year, a group of outstanding students will be selected for ACCA professional orientation training.
The specific information is as follows:
First, training mode settings
1. Use the weekend and spare time to set up ACCA courses without affecting the foundation of the professional courses.
2. The ACCA elite class adopts a bilingual case-based teaching model, and is accompanied by an ACCA ecological network course that integrates learning planning, tracking, question bank evaluation, online interaction and other teaching services.
Second, registration instructions
1. Enrollment scope and plan: The 2020 ACCA elite class is intended to recruit students from the whole school, regardless of major, and plans to recruit 60 students.
2. Application conditions: ACCA elite class adopts the method of "voluntary registration, selective examination, and competitive selection".
You can register if you meet the following conditions:
(1) English score of college entrance examination above 100 points (Jiangsu candidates with English score above 80 points). English score of college entrance examination above 120 can be directly admitted without examination.
(2) Strong thirst for knowledge, hard study, strong self-discipline and stress resistance;
(3) The family's financial circumstance is relatively good, and has the ambition to become an international-level senior management talent.
3. Online registration method and time:
(1) Online registration: http://jgynucacca-cmaedu.mikecrm.com/H7GbZXR
(2) Telephone registration: 18535153230 Mr. Li (QQ and WeChat same number)
(3) Registration time: Registration is available from September 1, 2020, until the quota is full.
4. Selection procedure
(1) Registration: Students who meet the requirements and participate in the online registration of the 2020 ACCA Elite Class must carefully fill the "2020 ACCA Elite Class Application Form", and submit this application form as an email attachment before September 19, 2020 to the mailbox email@example.com and indicate "Name + ACCA Elite Class Application Form" in the subject of the email.
(2) Interview: Interviews will be arranged for students who have passed the preliminary examination. They will specifically examine the five aspects of students' language expression ability, learning motivation and stress resistance, self-discipline ability, learning planning ability and comprehensive quality.
(3) Admission: This program will strictly follow the principles of fairness, impartiality and openness. For students participating in the interview, it will be based on the comprehensive scores (50% of the college entrance examination standard score + 50% of the interview score, where the college entrance examination standard score = the candidate's total score in the college entrance examination / the province College entrance examination total score×100).
(4) On-site confirmation: report to the ACCA project office for on-site confirmation, sign the ACCA training agreement and apply for payment for admission. The specific time and place will be notified separately.
5. Contact information:
(1) Office and consultation telephone: 18535153230 Mr. Li (the same number for QQ and WeChat)
(2) Office and consulting QQ: 1654471420
(3) Office hours: Monday to Friday (08:30-18:00)
(4) Office address: ACCA Project Office, 1st Floor, School of Economics and Management, Tianyou line detection registration Supervisor (Mingxiang Campus)